- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the controller!
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from the supplied tablet
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 30X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Speed: up to 300 feet per minute
- Runtime: Up to three hours
- Camera System: Custom 360 degree pan and -10 to +90 degree tilt with a 30X Optical Zoom 1/4 inch Sony Color CCD.
- Audio: None
- Interface: Custom Remote System with Enclosed Case
- Weight: 15 lbs as configured
- Dimensions: 13" wide x 16" long x 12" high
The MLT-42 comes standard with the following control system.
- Enclosed Case Remote: Enclosed in a durable hard plastic case. Spring-loaded joysticks for drive and camera controls offer the operator better feedback and more precise control of the robot. They also make it easier to operate the robot while wearing gloves. LCD Touchscreen displays camera feed and controls other functions of the robot.
A tethered system is necessary for areas with obstructions, underground sections, or pipes. Our tether system includes a spool for easy deployment and cable management. The MLT-42 comes standard with a 500ft spool.
If your application requires a different cable length than the options we have listed, please contact us.
Add-Ons and Options
- Encoder: Keep track of distance traveled in feet or meters. This is great for keeping track of where you are when you see something of note with the inspection camera.
- IMU: Tracks incline of the robot. Assists with maintaining orientation. Displays pitch and roll axis on the controller.
- Custom Paint:The robot comes standard painted SuperDroid Blue. If you would like a different color select the custom color and we will contact you for the paint color code.
- LED Lights: The robot comes standard with LED Flood lights mounted to the camera housing. If you don't need lights, you can de-select the option below.
- This item is Built to Order 4-8 Weeks.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1-year warranty after shipment. See datasheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training are available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
The image gallery displays possible configurations of this robot, please see configuration options.
This custom tracked robot is our solution for going into tight spaces with low clearance height. It includes a pan and tilt camera with 30X optical zoom. The robot comes programmed, fully assembled, and ready to run right out of the box.
The robot itself is extremely rugged and well-built. The tracks are molded without (no splice), are axle mounted, and direct driven by powerful right-angle 42mm gear motors. The chassis is made of aluminum, which is all cut using our CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
The robot has a custom PTZ camera mounted on the lid with 360 degrees of pan and tilt ranging from -10 to +90 degrees. The camera has a 30X optical zoom. All the camera functions are controlled from the tablet wirelessly as you stream the video. The video feed can be recorded on the tablet and still pictures can be taken for reviewing.
This robot package comes with the following:
- MLT-42 Robot with PTZ camera
- Enclosed Case Remote
- Control system
- Battery chargers
Everything is included and configured so you can just turn it on and drive it on arrival.
Configurable - MLT-42 Compact Tethered Inspection Robot with PTZ Camera
- Product Code: TP-631-000
- Availability: Built to Order 4-8 Weeks
- This item does not qualify for free shipping