- Chassis: Enclosed ATR Hand Welded Aluminum Base for 42mm IG42 Motors
- Maximum Payload: 25 lbs
- Wheels: 10 inch Pneumatic
- Motors: IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motor
- Motor Controllers: Sabertooth Dual 12A Motor Controller
- Camera System: PTZ camera under a dome. 360 degree pan, 90 degree tilt, 10X Optical zoom
- Video Server: Etrovision EV3151A Video Server with 2 way Audio
- Batteries: (2) Interstate 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) - 0.250 Faston
- Interface: WiFi Custom Control Interface Package with wireless router.
- Weight: 44lbs as configured
- Dimension: 22" wide x 25" long x 14" high
Documentation and Support
- This robot is prebuilt, please allow 1-2 days for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
This prebuilt robot is custom enclosed IG42 motor ATR controlled over 4G. The robot is controlled on a PC using a 4G connection, meaning that it can be controlled from anywhere that has internet or 4G access and the robot can drive anywhere it can receive a 4G connection. This range of this robot is bound only by the cellular network of the area.
The robot is completely sealed and weatherproof. Also provided with the robot is a weatherproof garage/charging station. This allows the robot to be operated from remote locations without the need for someone to be with the robot. The robot remains on and charging in the garage. When the operator wants to use it he/she simply connects to the robot on a PC, opens the garage door remotely with the control program, and then uses a gamepad controller to drive the robot. The robot has a 360 PTZ camera mounted on top for surveillance. Once the operator is finished with surveilling the area, he/she parks the robot back in the garage and close the door where it will charge and be protected from the elements
The robot itself is extremely rugged and well-built. The wheels are axle mounted and are supported using sealed ball bearings. The motors allow this robot to climb hills, curbs, and short walls with ease. This is a sturdy frame made of 1/8" thick aluminum and includes our IG42 gear motors. The aluminum is all cut using a CNC Plasma table for a precision fit and then hand welded.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 4". The width with the wheels (wheel edge to wheel edge) is about 22" and the length is about 25". The robot is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels. The robot weighs about 44lbs as configured and can handle 25lbs of additional payload in most terrains. The standard motors drive this robot up to 320 feet per minute. It includes the Wi-Fi Custom Control Interface Package. Powered by (2) 12V 7Ahr SLA batteries (with charger provided) providing 1-4.5 hrs of use on a single charge depending on use.
CUSTOM 4WD Enclosed 4G ATR - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-141
- Availability: Discontinued