This is a complete package that includes everything listed below. The package includes everything needed to make it run including assembly! The components and specifications are listed below for the default configuration. Other options are available at the bottom of the page.
- Complete assembly, wiring, setup, and testing.
- Textured bedliner paint.
- Easy access to electronics and batteries. Ample room for additional electronics.
- Six powerful 120 RPM Wheel Chair Motors with encoders added for velocity control of the motors.
- Qty. 3 13 inch direct drive wheel and shaft set
- Qty. 2 12V 35Ah batteries providing 1-3 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- Other Electronics Components:
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the axles are mounted directly to the motor shaft.
- Speed: ~5 mph (120 RPM motors and 13" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 x 30 x 18.5 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 200 lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 250lbs Can handle much more if needed but runtime will be degraded.
- No extra payload – running robot at ½ to ¾ speed for max efficiency
- Drive straight – 10 amps
- Pivot Turn concrete - 45 amps
- Gradual Turn – 15-20 amps
- Uphill (loading dock ramp) - 15-20 amps
- 200 lb payload - running robot at ½ to ¾ speed for max efficiency
- Drive straight – 15 amps
- Pivot Turn concrete - 120 amps
- Gradual Turn – 40-50 amps
- Uphill (loading dock ramp) - 30 amps
- This is a custom robot built and delivered to a customer.
- If you are interested in a similar robot, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form
This is a 6WD robot that uses six of our heavy-duty 120 RPM Wheel Chair Motors and our 13" Tiller Tires. The wheels are mounted directly to the heavy-duty motor shaft for simplicity. High ground clearance, high payload capacity, and powerful motors make this robot a workhorse. The Enclosed Chassis is made of 1/8" and 3/16" aluminum plate CNC plasma cut and welded together. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on three separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body). It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels and "pivot turn" in place.
The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The robot is fully assembled, wired, programmed with speed control, tested and ready to run! For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.
CUSTOM 6WD All Terrain Enclosed Robot Platform - SOLD
- Brand: SuperDroid Robots
- Product Code: TP-500-278
- Availability: Discontinued
- This item does not qualify for free shipping