Camera 360 Pan and Tilt System - HeavyDuty - DISCONTINUED
Method of Control
- For a mechanical drawing, follow this link.
- The weight of the unit is 1.54 lbs, assembled with a HS-785 sail winch servo for the pan and a HS-422 servo for the tilt.
- Follow the links to the servo to determine the torque rating of the servo at your operating voltage. Example: The HS-645 metal gear servo has a torque of 133 oz/in. Then use the drawing and the weight and CG of your camera to determineif the system will be strong enough. (A factor of safety should be added to this based on some minor efficiency losses from friction, etc and how much vibration, impact, etc the system will see.
- This pan and tilt comes fully assembled and tested.
- We do NOT offer it as a unassembled kit since there is a fair deal of machining and fitting up the gears, etc.
The video below shows the pan and tilt on one of our WiFi All Terrain Robots
Add 360+ degrees of Pan and ~50 degrees of Tilt capabilities to your larger cameras. These are the same pan and tilts we use on our WiFi ATRs. This system consists of the necessary brackets and hardware to allow you to pan and tilt your larger cameras. Two servos are required for its operation and selected as default options below. The pan servo option is a sail winch servo that mounts to the included base. The pan servo is geared down 3:1, the full range of the sail winch servo is about 4.5 turns, resulting in over 360 degrees of rotation with most RC controllers. The tilt servo option is a standard servo that is geared down 2:5 to the titt the bracket. Higher torque and metal gear servos are also available as options below for the tilt. If you already have the servos, you can deselect the options below.