Wifi Controlled Prototype Tracked Robot - SOLD
This is a prototype ATR programmed and fully assembled. The robot is 4WD with tracks and is controlled from a PC using a WiFi connection. This robot was built as a prototype, the track system is intended for light duty applications and should not have more than 5lbs added to the chasis. This robot is built and ready to go! Please allow 1-2 days for packaging prior to shipment.
The wifi controlled ATR includes the robot, program, gamepad controller, WiFi Router, Ethernet converter, control board, motor controller, Sonar sensor, encoders, programming, etc. so you can drive the robot using your gamepad controller. Of course you can just use your mouse to control the robot too if you don't want to use the gamepad controls. A VB.NET 2010 application is provided.
The robot itself is built from bent and welded aluminum chassis. The wheels are UHMW and ride on a machined axle. The wheels are directly driven by IG42 gear motors. The aluminum is all laser cut for an exact fit-up and then hand welded. The motors have encoders included, which keep track of the distance you have travelled. The robot also has a sonar sensor included. The sonar value, battery voltage, and encoder values are reported back to the .NET program so you can monitor the robot's status. This robot does not have a camera, but any IP camera can be easily added and connected to one of the available Ethernet ports. A standard IP camera can be mountd to the top of the robot, or a standard IP camera can be mounted to one of our pan and tilts, or a PTZ IP camera can be added.
- Length: 25 inches
- Height (chasis): 4 inches
- Height (with tracks): 8 inches
- Width (chasis): 10 inches
- Width (with tracks): 15 inches
- Track center to center Distance: 16.5 inches
- Track Width: 2.375 inches
- Wheel Diameter: 7.5 inches
- Ground Clearance: 2.75 inches
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Custom Chassis with Tracks and Wheels
- IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motor with Encoder (Qty 2)
- IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motor (Qty 2)
- Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver
- WiFi Custom Control Interface Package with Encoders. WiFi Router, iPocket232, Switching Power Supplies, Custom Controller Board, USB Gamepad, Custom PC Program.
- 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (Qty 2)
- LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Range Finder