2 wheels, 3 wheels, or more – we’ve got robots with any variety of wheels ranging from 4 to 13 inches.
If you have a need (or desire) for speed, then wheeled robots are perfect for you. Robots with wheels are easier to design and build, and move easily on flat terrain. Bonus – they’re also easier to control than other robot types.
Spec out your perfect wheeled robot with these nifty payload and speed charts:
- IG32-4WD-SB (Single Bearing)
- IG32-4WD-DM (Direct Mount)
- IG42-2WD-SB (Single Bearing)
- IG42-4WD-SB (Single Bearing)
- IG42-4WD-DB (Double Bearing)
- IG52-4WD-SB (Single Bearing)
- IG52-4WD-DB (Double Bearing)
If wheeled robots aren’t how you roll, check out our tracked robots.