4WD WiFi Controlled Mobile Robot with PTZ Dome Camera - IG42 - DISCONTINUED
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from anywhere. The 10X optical zoom camera with 360-degree pan and tilt allow a complete view of the robot's surroundings.
- Flexibility - Thanks to open aluminum chassis, it's quick and easy to attach or remove items. This makes the robot versatile for any task
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular setup. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget. We also offer this robot as a programmable style robot so you can program it yourself and add/change features. See here for a programmable configuration.
Mobile Robotic Platform: 4WD All Terrain Robot Platform with 42mm motors
- When 10" tires are selected (Qty 4)heavy duty planetary 122 RPM gear motors (one per axle/wheel) are installed. When the 6" tires are selected, (Qty 4)heavy duty planetary 240 RPM gear motors are installed. Optional Encoders available for tracking distance travelled.
- Your choice of 10 inch pneumatic wheels with solid steel axles and ball bearing supports. or ATR Wheel Shaft Set Pair 8mm Bore - 6 inch
- Handles 25lbs of additional payload in most terrains.
- Sabertooth Dual 12A Motor Driver to control and drive the motors
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- The 10" tires and 122 RPM tires drive this robot up to 320 feet per minute. The 6" tires and 240 RPM motors drive this robot up to 380 feet per minute.
- 24V SLA batteries and 8Ahrs of capacity providing up to 4 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery chargers.
- Roll Cage: ATR Roll Cage
- Interface: Programmable WiFi Custom Control Interface Package.
- Camera System: 10x Optical Zoom! 360 Pan/Tilt Dome protected Camera. All controlled with provided software using the gamepad controller or computer mouse.
- Video Server.
- Weight: 40lbs
- Dimension: (with 10" tires") 20.5" wide x 24" long x 15.5" high with roll cage
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Assembly: The entire WiFi robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Available Options(Selected Below)
- Router/Bridge Option: A router is a lot easier to connect your computer to, etc. However, if you plan on using this on an existing network you will need a bridge.
- Encoder Option: The motors can be upgraded to have encoders. The control board and software will be upgraded to read the encoder data so you can monitor how far the robot has traveled using the included software.
- Wheel Options: You can select different style wheels if desired.
- Battery Options: We offer many battery options. The more amp hours, the longer the run time will be.
- Roll Cage: The Roll Cage upgrade will include a roll cage and top cover mounted to the robot. The roll cage will protect the camera in the event of a rollover. An additional option of lights can be attached to the Roll Cage for better lighting in darker environments.
- Bumpers: A front bumper can be added to protect the robot from head-on collisions. An additional bumper can be added on the back of the robot as well.
- Skid Plate: A bottom skid plate can be added to protect the electronics on the bottom of the robot. This options should be selected if you plan on using the robot outdoors.
- Sandblast and Paint the Robot Chassis: This upgrade will include sandblasting and painting the robot chassis. The chassis is wire brushed aluminum as a standard item, which will not rust. If you select this option we will sandblast the chassis and aluminum parts and paint them.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Discontinued.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is SuperDroid Robot's Wi-Fi All Terrain Robot, programmed and fully assembled. The robot is 4WD and is controlled from a PC over a Wi-Fi connection. Equipped with a Pan/Tilt/Zoom IP camera in a protective dome.
The Wi-Fi controlled IG42 ATR includes the complete robot, program, gamepad controller so you can drive the robot right out of the box.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged well-built. This isn’t your ordinary WiFi robot. The wheels are axle mounted and are supported using sealed ball bearings. The motors are powerful, and it will move quickly and easily on most terrains. The rugged frame is made of 1/8" thick aluminum and hand welded.