NEW Prebuilt LT2 Tracked ATR Robot Platform - SOLD
This is a complete package that includes everything listed below. The package includes everything needed to make it run! This is a prebuilt robot, so it is fully assembled and ready to run! Including robot, motors, batteries, chargers, controls, assembly, etc.
- Includes Heavy Duty Aluminum LT2 Robot Chassis, hardware, electronics, etc. The center cavity is large enough for the motors, batteries, electronics, cameras, etc. The LT2 chassis includes two battery compartments between the wheels and tracks providing even more room for your electronics. The top is flanged with CNC cut holes that are tapped for mounting the aluminum cover.
- Two heavy duty IG52-04 planetary 285 RPM gear motors (one per track) driven by a chain and sprocket with a 1:2 reduction (additional motor options are available below including encoders).
- LT2 Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and Wheel Set - Generation 4
- Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering.
- Two Interstate 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries providing 1-4 hours of operation depending on use (Additional battery options are available as options).
- Includes battery charger(s).
- This robot comes complete with a motor controller (additional motor controller options are available as options).
- This robot includes a Spektrum remote control to wirelessly drive the robot (additional controller method options available as options) .
- Specifications of this prebuilt configuration:
- Dimensions: 26.5" long, 16.5" wide , 7" high.
- Speed: 270 feet per minute.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Capacity: Handles 25lbs. of additional payload in most terrains.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is pre-built, please allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
- This is a heavy robot. Depending on options and quantity, it may ship Freight, if so freight costs will be added after checkout.
This is a prebuilt RC All Terrain Robot Kit that has all the main features to get you going. Ready to ship, fully assembled and ready to run. The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options at the bottom of the page. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
This is our second generation of the LT robot. It is the same chassis that we offer with our tactical LT2 robot. The LT2 treaded robot is lighter weight than the HD2 Treaded robot. The LT2 will climb most household stairs. For more aggressive/steeper stairs or stairs with big noses (deep or no kickplates), a rear flipper is recommended as with the LT2-F Treaded Robot. The LT2 Treaded robot is an affordable treaded robot that can be easily transported (weighing about 40 lbs) and is small and can handle most terrains with its aggressive all-terrain treads. Several different motors, battery options, and motor controllers can be selected with this robot kit.
The robot is a lightweight tough robot that can go over and under many obstacles. The treads are driven by powerful IG52 gear motors with #25 chain with a 1:2 reduction to the ~ 7 inch front wheels. The robot axles are solid high strength steel so they will not bend when the robot is dropped. We have designed this robot to be as simple as possible without compromising its strength, durability, or functionality. The LT2-F tactical version of this robot has been NIST tested and qualified. The chassis also uses our LT2 track and wheels, which will not derail under any circumstance NIST testing or ourselves could dish out. See our LT2/LT2-F Bloodhound for a tactical solution using this robot chassis.