SOLD Prebuilt - MLT-JR All-Terrain Tracked Platform with DeWalt Adapter
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5" x 10" x 4.5"
- Weight: 5.5lbs (without battery)
- Speed: 0.75mph
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM)
- Capacity: Approximately 6lbs
- This robot comes assembled, tested, and ready to run.
- Includes robot, remote control, 1 battery, and charger.
- Chassis: MLT-JR Aluminum Chassis
- Motors: Two (2) IG32P 75RPM motors
- Battery: One (1) 20V 3Ah Battery with DeWalt style adapter
- Motor Controller: One (1) Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver
- Remote: FLYSKY FS-i6X 2.4G 6 Channel Transmitter & Receiver
- This robot is already assembled. Allow 1-2 business days to prep the robot for shipment
- Contact us if you need expedited shipping
This is a fully assembled prebuilt robot based on our MLT-JR Tracked Robot Platform. See the Prebuilt Configuration tab for a list of the parts used to make this robot. For a customized configuration, please visit the preceding link and view all available options. If further customization is required, please fill out our custom request form.
The MLT-JR is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The robot comes with a welded aluminum chassis and our standard track and wheel set. This track and wheel set gives the robot a softer ride and increases the ground clearance. A planetary gear motor drives each track and delivers smooth, reliable power. The sprocket wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. This motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).
Interested in a different configuration? Check out our other tracked/treaded platform kits to customize your own platform!