DEMO Prebuilt MLT-F Analog System - SOLD
- Quiet and quick surveillance - This robot is compact and lightweight, providing surveillance into hard to reach areas when time is of the esssence.
- Tactical Deployment - This highly durable and rugged robot can be launched/thrown into windows, onto roofs, and otherwise inaccesable areas.
- Entry into difficult areas - This robot is drop resistant up to 10 feet so it can be tossed into rooms, onto balconies or roof tops, etc. The treaded design and rear flipper arms allow this robot to climb many obstacles that often stop other compact robots.
- Hostage and Hazardous Surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harms way.
- Clearing Rooms Remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Platform: Enclosed treaded robot chassis painted flat black with tracked design.
- Rear Flipper/Stabilizer Arm: The arm can be used to climb over objects up to 10 inches high, used as a wheelie bar or stabilizer and can self-right the robot if inverted.
- Camera System: IR Camera in nose of robot. Color image with ambient light. Black and White in night mode. Allows you to see in total darkness with no visible illumination.
- Lighting: Remotely operated LED lights for conducting surveillance in dark in non-IR mode.
- Audio: Microphone for one-way audio through the robot back to the remote.
- Store and Protect: Pelican foam lined case included for safe transport and storage. The case also serves as the charging station.
- Tactical Remote Selection:
- Compact Handheld Analog Tactical Remote.
- This is an older style less expensive analog remote, it has been replaced by our digital remote.
- Smart Chargers:
- Multiple chargers mounted inside Pelican case for easy storage and operation.
- The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all batteries simultaneously. The typical recharge time is 3-4 hours.
- Batteries: (1) 14.4VDC 2.2Ahr Li-Ion drive battery. Run time ~1 to 4 hours depending on use. (1) 11.1VDC 1.8Ahr Li-Ion video power battery. Run time ~4 hours.
- Weight: Total weight of fully assembled robot: ~7.5lbs.
- Tire/Tread Size: 3.75” Composite cogged wheels that match a positive traction aggressive all terrain tread.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~4.375 inches, total width: ~9.5 inches, total length: ~12.75 inches.
- Ground Clearance: ~1 inch.
- Speed: 0 to 120 feet per minute, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Assembly: Prebuilt! The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is built and ready to go.
- Please allow 1-2 days for us to do a final checkout and prepare the shipment.
Below are YouTube videos of a MLT.
This is a previous version of Digital MLT-F Tactical Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. It is fully assembled, tested, and ready to run. For a customized version, please follow the preceding link, select which package you'd like a quote for, and click "Customize Your Robot" to select the available options. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is our Compact MLT Tactical Surveillance Robot. It weighs less than 8lbs and is drop resistant up to 10 feet. The treaded design and rear flipper arms allow this robot to climb many obstacles other compact robots can't. We have just updated this item to include LED lights, onboard microphone, and a heavy duty foam lined storage case as standard equipment.