NEW Prebuilt Autonomous Programmable ROS SLAM Tracked Robot Package - SOLD
- Fully Flexible Robotics Platform – Specifically designed to provide the most flexible platform possible for research and development projects. The open chassis and platform allows for quick and easy component replacement/additions to suit your needs.
- Autonomous Development – Thanks to the versatility and strength of Ubuntu, the robot is perfect for developing and testing your own autonomous robotics algorithms. With a ROS Kinetic environment already established, adding/editing software packages to this platform comes with the full support of the ROS community.
- University Design Projects – The functionality of the platform makes it perfectly suited for design and testing of your own control systems, algorithms, and sensor arrays.
- Chassis: Custom Aluminum 2WD Chassis
- MLT Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and Wheels Set
- (Qty 2) Motor: IG32 74 RPM Gear Motors with Encoder
- Motor Controller: RoboteQ SDC2130 - 2x20A 30V Motor Controller with Encoder Input
- LIDAR: YDLIDAR G4
- Microcontroller: BeagleBone Black (Rev C)
- Wireless Router: ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router
- OCU: Logitech USB GamePad Controller
- (Qty 2) Battery: LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh
- (Qty 2) Battery Charger: B3 Pro Compact 2S-3S Lipo Balance Battery Charger
- Voltage Regulator: Voltage Regulators
- USB hub: Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- Assembly: Robot comes fully assembled and tested
- One Hour of Technical Support Included. Additional Support Options Available in the Options
- Specifications of this prebuilt configuration:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5"x 10"x 7"
- Speed: ~68 fpm
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
Documentation and Support
Technical Support: We provide one hour of technical support via phone, chat, or emails to get you set up and going. If you are a beginner with no ROS or Linux experience, we recommend selecting additional support.
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the Autonomous Programmable ROS SLAM Tracked Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The ROS SLAM Tracked Robot is a programmable autonomous robot built on the Robot Operating System (ROS). It is controlled using a USB gamepad and the ROS Visualization (RViz) application. Equipped with a BeagleBone Black (Rev C) running Ubuntu 16.04 and ROS Kinetic, it allows for quick and easy changes to the firmware and provides the most flexible platform possible. The on-board ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router hosts a WLAN for wireless interfacing or can be configured as a bridge to an existing network.
The sensor array includes the YDLIDAR G4 and IG32 74 RPM gear motors with encoders. This data is paired with a 2D Simultaneous Localization And Mapping (SLAM) algorithm to produce position and orientation tracking as well as 2D mapping capabilities.
The open chassis and platform design allows for unsurpassed flexibility for your needs, research, and/or design project.