NEW Prebuilt MLT-42-F Tracked Robot Platform With Flipper Arms - SOLD
- Includes chassis, hardware, electronics, etc.
- MLT-42 Pair of Molded Spliceless Tracks and wheels Set.
- MLT-42 flipper arm pair with drive sprockets and all required bearings and hardware.
- (Qty 2): IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Right Angle Gear Motors with Encoders for drive.
- IG42 24VDC 47 RPM Gear Motor for flipper arms.
- FLYSKY FS-i6 Transmitter and Receiver
- (Qty 2): LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh battery providing a up to 2 hours of operation depending on use.
- Includes battery charger.
- This robot comes complete with a Sabertooth Dual 12A RC Motor Driver - 2x12A RC Motor Controller with Encoder Input for drive.
- SyRen 10A Regenerative Motor Driver for flipper motor.
- This robot includes a Spektrum DXeTransmitter with AR600 Receiver to wirelessly drive the robot.
- Dimensions: ~14" Wide x ~16" long (tip to tip) and ~4.7" tall (wheel/track height).
- Capacity: Handles up to 15lbs of additional payload in most terrains.
- Speed: Variable speed and direction differential drive/steering. The motors drive this robot up to 134 feet per minute.
- Weight: The total weight of this robot is 15 lbs.
- Assembly: Robot comes fully assembled and tested.
Documentation and Support
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the MLT-42-F Tracked Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The MLT-42-F is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. It is a smaller version of our LT2 and HD2 tanks, but built with the same high level of quality, strength, power, etc. This is not a plastic imported robot that will disappoint you. It performs exceptionally well for its size and is intended as a small maneuverable customizable tracked robot platform.
The MLT-42-F comes with motorized flipper arms that allow the robot to climb obstacles and flip itself over if upside down. The robot is invertible meaning it can drive upside down.
The main body of the robot is a welded aluminum chassis and is driven by the wheel and track set. Each track is driven by a planetary gear motor delivering smooth reliable power. The drive wheels are mounted directly to the motor output shaft and an idler wheel is bolted to the chassis. The tracks are molded 4 ply seamless tracks offering exceptional strength and quality. The motor and track combination allow this robot to go over most terrain, yet its size makes it very maneuverable indoors. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on two separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body. It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its tracks).