Configurable - 4WD Enclosed WiFi Controlled Mobile Robot - IG42 - DISCONTINUED
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from anwhere
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 10X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular setup. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Chassis: Enclosed ATR Hand Welded Aluminum Base for 42mm IG42 Motors
- Maximum Payload: 25 lbs
- Motors: IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motor
- Motor Controllers: Sabertooth Dual 25A Motor Controller
- Camera System: PTZ camera under a dome. 360 degree pan, 90 degree tilt, 10X Optical zoom
- Video Server:
- Audio: 1-Way
- Batteries: (2) Interstate 12 Volt 8 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (SLA) - 0.250 Faston
- Interface: Programmable WiFi Custom Control Interface Package
- Weight: 42lbs as configured
- Dimension: 22" wide x 25" long x 14" high
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
- Wheel Option: If you wish to use the smaller 6" wheels, then the motors will be replaced with IG42 24VDC 252 RPM Gear Motor - TD-016-252 (Qty 4)
- Encoder Option: The motors can be upgraded to have encoders. The control board and software will be upgraded to read the encoder data so you can monitor how far the robot has traveled.
- Sandblast and Paint the Robot Chassis: This upgrade will include sandblasting and painting the robot chassis. The chassis is wire brushed aluminum as a standard item, which will not rust. If you select this option we will sandblast the chassis and aluminum parts and paint them.
Contact us if you would like a custom configuration of this robot.
Documentation and Support
- This item is Discontinued.
- Due to the size of this item, freight shipping is typically required. We will contact you after checkout with freight costs and arrangements.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is SuperDroid Robot's mobile Wi-Fi All Terrain Enclosed Robot (TP-600-160), programmed and fully assembled. The robot is 4WD and is controlled from a PC using a Wi-Fi connection. The robot has a PTZ IP dome camera mounted in the lid, so you can see where you are going. The pan goes 360 degrees and the tilt is 0 to +90 degrees. The camera has a 3X optical zoom.
The Wi-Fi controlled IG42 enclosed ATR includes the robot, program, gamepad controller, Wi-Fi Bridge, Ethernet converter, control board, programming, etc. so you can drive the robot using your gamepad controller. The pan and tilt are controlled as part of the control program, so you can drive and operate the camera with the provided gamepad controller. Of course, you can just use your mouse to control the robot too if you don't want to use the gamepad controls. If you set up your router with port forwarding, you can control and monitor your robot from anywhere that has internet access with your program. A VB.NET application is provided.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged well-built robot. The wheels are axle mounted and are supported using sealed ball bearings. The motors allow this robot to climb walls. This is a rugged frame made of 1/8" thick aluminum and includes our IG42 gear motors. The aluminum is all cut using CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 4". The width with the wheels (wheel edge to wheel edge) is about 22" and the length is about 25". The robot is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels. The robot weighs about 42lbs as configured and can handle 25lbs of additional payload in most terrains. The standard motors drive this robot up to 320 feet per minute. It includes the Wi-Fi Custom Control Interface Package. Powered by (2) 12V 8Ahr SLA batteries (with charger provided) providing 1-4.5 hrs of use on a single charge depending on use.