CUSTOM 6WD All Terrain Enclosed Robot Platform - SOLD
This is a stripped-down version of the robot with only mechanical assembly.
- Easy access to electronics and batteries. Ample room for additional electronics.
- Six powerful 120 RPM Wheel Chair Motors.
- Specifications of this configuration:
- Drive Method: Direct Drive.
- Axle Mount: Direct Mount (DM) - the axles are mounted directly to the motor shaft.
- Speed: ~5 mph (120 RPM motors and 13" wheels).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 x 30 x 18.5 inches.
- Weight: Approximately 200 lbs.
- Capacity: Payload of approximately 250lbs Can handle much more if needed but runtime will be degraded.
- This robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging and top off battery charge.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This is a 6WD robot that uses six of our heavy-duty 120 RPM Wheel Chair Motors and our 13" Tiller Tires. The wheels are mounted directly to the heavy-duty motor shaft for simplicity. High ground clearance, high payload capacity, and powerful motors make this robot a workhorse. The Enclosed Chassis is made of 1/8" and 3/16" aluminum plate CNC plasma cut and welded together. The robot uses differential steering (movement is based on three separately driven wheels placed on either side of the robot body). It can thus change its direction by varying the relative rate of rotation of its wheels and "pivot turn" in place.
The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The robot is assembled without any electronics. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
See our ATR page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.