OOPic II Expansion Card - DISCONTINUED
Features and Specifications
No corners were cut with this package. It contains the best components to give you reliable long lasting operation. The board allows the following:
- (1) 40 pin header and ribbon cable to connect to the OOPic.
- (5) Connections for servos with filters to avoid feedback noise.
- (3) Connections for the Sharp GP2D12 IR detector.
- (3) Connections for the SRF04 Ultrasonic ranger Ultrasonic Rangers.
- (2) Potentiometers read by the OOPic A/D which can be used for tuning.
- (1) Connection for an LCD module.
- (2) LEDs controlled by the OOPic.
- (1) Powerful 1.5A 5VDC for the OOPic and is filtering for clean reliable power.
- (1) Powerful 1.5A 6VDC regulator for the servos with a heat sink and its filtered.
- (1) Power LED.
- (1) Piezo beeper for audible indications.
No other Robot kit offers this - an interface card to allow plug and play with your Robot! This package includes a custom circuit board with all the component and the hardware to interface with an OOPic II, II+, III, or III+ MCU. Some basic soldering skills and a soldering iron will be necessary. (The board is spaced out to a minimum of standard 0.1" and it contains no surface mounts.) The assembled circuit board can also be purchased with all the items listed below soldered to it. The circuit board is a double-sided circuit board with all the necessary predrilled holes and circuitry for the items listed below. The hardware to mount this board on the OOPic II and Trekker Chassis is sold with the Trekker Chassis.