DEMO Prebuilt LT2-F Bloodhound
- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't (under vehicles, beds, or other low clearance areas)
- Climbing Obstacles: - With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. The robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Remote Monitoring - The tilting camera allows the viewer to see everything even in the total darkness.
- Hostage and hazardous exploration - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video systems.
This tactical support robot comes with the recommended and most popular setup.
- Updated Platform: This enclosed robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, Generation 4 tracks, and flipper arms. This updated version comes with removable batteries allowing for longer deployment times.
- Tilting 30X Optical zoom camera embedded in the nose of the robot.
- 7 IR camera - rear facing
- Spring mounted driving 7 IR camera (provides perspective of robot when driving, but springs out of the way when flipped, or going under low clearance items)
- Video switch allowing operator to remotely toggle between cameras
- LED Lights: mounted on the 30X Optical Zoom camera. Remotely operated.
- Tactical OCU (Operator Control Unit): Enclosed Digital OCU with control joysticks and 12" Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet for the display. For more information on our Tactical Remotes, please visit our support page.
- 2 Way Audio: The robot is equipped with a speaker and a microphone allowing the operator to hold a conversation/negotiate through the robot. The audio is broadcast in real time on the tablet in the OCU.
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~45 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~7 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Store and Protect: Comes with a Pelican Transport Case.
- Assembly: The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This robot is a Prebuilt Robot, Ready to Ship.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is a prebuilt robot. Ready to ship, fully assembled tested and ready to run. The robot is configured as listed below. If you desire a custom configuration please follow this link and select the options you desire. If you require further customization, please fill out our custom robot request form.
This is SuperDroid Robots LT2-F Tactical Robot. The LT2-F was qualified during a series of NIST tests. The robot package includes a custom remote, front tilt camera, and battery charging station. With the included Stabilizer Flipper Arms, the robot is capable of climbing over virtually anything as tall as the robot is long. Its low profile and compact size make it a great tool for going into collapsed structures or under cars, yet is large enough to get upstairs with ease.