NEW Prebuilt Programmable Triangular Omni Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG32 DM
- Direct Drive IG32 Triangular Omni Wheel Base.
- The robot weighs about 6.5lbs.
- The robot can support about 10 lbs.
- Omni Wheel hubs and wheels. (Qty 3 ea).
- IG32 24V 265RPM gear motors (Qty 3) with encoders.
- PWM Motor Controller 16A 5.5-30V (Qty 3). One per motor.
- Arduino Mega Programable Controller.
- Triple LS7366R Quadrature Encoder Buffer Board/
- LiPo Battery 11.1V 2200 mAh (Qty. 2). (LiPo batteries do not have low voltage protection circuits. Consult LiPo product page for important information).
- Battery charger.
- An upper deck.
Documentation and Support
- This item usually ships within 3-7 days depending on volume.
- Assembly adds a couple more days.
- Need it faster? Contact us
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the Programmable Triangular Omni Wheel Vectoring Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This triangular omni wheel Arduino robot platform is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. The chassis is cut on our CNC plasma table and bent on our CNC break press. Its made of 1/8" thick Aluminum. This robot platform is specifically designed for direct driving with Nexus omni wheels and hubs. See our vectoring robot page for more details.