SOLD Prebuilt Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG32 SB
- Mecanum vectoring robot platform base - IG32 SB
- Mecanum wheels (Qty 4 ea)
- 1/2 Inch Nexus Robot Aluminum Wheel Hub (Qty 4 each)
- IG32P 24VDC 190 RPM gear motors. (Qty 4)
- Custom 4 channel motor controller (Qty. 1)
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- 12V 7.2 Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries (Qty. 2)
- Aluminum Upper Deck
- Includes battery chargers
- The total weight of this robot is 29 lbs.
- Speed is ~2 mph
Documentation and Support
- Please allow 1-2 days to pack for shipping.
- Need it faster? Contact us
The video below shows the mecanum wheels in action.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from the Programmable Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG32 SB. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This Mecanum wheel robot platform is designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics. This prebuilt robot includes the CNC cut 4WD base intended for our IG32 gear motors and Nexus Mecanum wheels or omni directional wheels. This robot is perfect as an autonomous robot. The chassis is a rigid gusseted aluminum frame (1/8") that is precisely fabricated using CNC equipment.
Each wheel is supported by a flanged, double-sealed ball bearing for extra support. It is designed for all our planetary IG32 and IG32P gear motors with or without encoders. It is NOT intended for our right angle IG32 gear motors. This robot platform is specifically designed for direct driving with Nexus mecanum wheels and hubs. This robot is a more robust version of the IG32 Mecanum Wheel Vectoring Robot. See our vectoring robot page for more details about our All Terrain Robots.