Prebuilt PTW-42-L 4WD Inspection and Surveillance Robot with Scissor Lift and PTZ Camera - SOLD
- Multiple Heights of Surveillance - This robots functionality allows for surveying bed tops, countertops, windows, and other areas where surveillance height is required.
- Remote Inspection - The 360 Pan and tilt with 30X optical zoom camera with low light vision and high intensity LED lights combined with the scissor lift allow the robot to inspect everything remotely. Using the Wi-Fi package and setting your router up to port forward, the robot can be operated anywhere in the world remotely via the internet!
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and tilt with 30X optical zoom camera with low light vision and high intensity LED lights allow the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas: - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
This surveillance/inspection robot comes with the recommended and most popular setup. By changing, adding or removing features at the bottom of this page you can configure the robot to suit your needs and budget.
- Platform: Enclosed, wheeled, All Terrain Robot modified to accept the scissor lift. This includes the chassis, 4 heavy duty gear motors for the drive, the wheels, motor controller, (2)batteries, wiring, assembly, testing, etc.
- Scissor Lift Assembly: The lift raises the camera to a height over 4ft and collapses to a height of 1.5ft
- Camera System: Pan and Tilt with a 30X Optical Zoom Camera mounted inside a custom camera housing. (LED Flood lights can be selected below as an option along with audio options)
- Control Package: WiFi (Wireless)
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 4 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: The robot weighs about 54 lbs
- Dimensions: The robot is 21.5" wide, 24" long, 21" tall collapsed, 54.5" tall extended
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.
Documentation and Support
- This robot when crated will weigh in close to 100lbs and may have to be shipped freight. Our shopping cart will not calculate the cost for freight, we will contact you after the order is placed for options or contact us for a quote.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload, contact us for a more accurate delivery time or if you need it sooner.
- SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 Year after shipment. Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered. Warranty work performed by SuperDroid Robots in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Warranty does not include shipping. Additional warranty options are available upon request.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads, chains, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
This is SuperDroid Robots enclosed wheeled All Terrain Robot with scissor lift PTZ camera. This robot is a great surveillance/inspection robot that allows you to see over counter tops, on top of beds, through windows, etc. that most low profile robots cannot achieve. The 4WD platform, with 10inch pneumatic tires, allows this robot to easily navigate over most terrains. The PTZ camera has a 30X optical zoom so all details of any situation can be observed. Controlled wirelessly with a tablet as video is displayed in brilliant color. The mobile All Terrain Enclosed Robot with scissor lift(TP-630-100), is programmed and fully assembled complete with a tablet remote.
This robot is controlled with Wi-Fi (wireless). Wireless is good for inspections that have minimal obstructions between the tablet and the robot.
This robot design was developed for Law Enforcement and Military purposes, but can be purchased and used by anyone. Industries such as network switch rooms, power substations, power generators, factories, home inspections, first responders, etc. have all used this robot for inspection or surveillance from a remote/safe distance.