SOLD Prebuilt Wi-Fi Enclosed 4WD Tactical Robot with Tablet Controller - IG42-SB
- Remote Monitoring - Compact, lightweight and fast you can control this robot from anwhere
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and 90 degree tilt camera with 27X Optical Zoom allows the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Chassis: Custom enclosed ATR chassis for our IG42 motors
- Maximum Payload: 25 lbs
- Wheels: 10 inch Traction Lug
- Motors: IG42 24VDC 122 RPM Gear Motor
- Motor Controllers: Sabertooth 2x25A Motor Controller
- Camera System: Pan Tilt Zoom camera. 360 degree pan, 60 degree tilt, 27X Optical zoom
- Video Server: Etrovision EV3151A Video Server with 2 way Audio
- Batteries: (2) K2 12 Volt 9.6 Ah LiFePO4 Battery and (1) High Power Polymer Li-Ion Module 11.1V 5Ah
- Interface: WiFi Custom Control Interface Package with wireless router and 7" touch screen tablet
- Weight: 47lbs
- Dimension: 22" wide x 26" long x 17" high (measured from the ground to the top of the camera)
- Paint: Painted bed liner black.
- Assembly: This robot is fully assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC
Documentation and Support
- This robot is prebuilt, please allow 1-2 days for shipment.
- Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
This a prebuilt robot assembled from a customized version of PTW-42 4WD Inspection and Surveillance Robot. The robot is being sold in the configuration listed below. The prebuilt robot is fully assembled, tested and is ready to run. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link and select the options you desire on the bottom of the item page. If further customization is required, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
The robot is remote controlled via a tablet over wifi. It features a high quality camera with 360 degrees of pan, -10, +50 degrees of tilt, and a 27x optical zoom. It also has a front bumper to avoid flipping the robot if driven into a wall.
This custom WiFi controlled IG42 Enclosed ATR includes the robot, 7" tablet, tablet program, WiFi Bridge, Ethernet converter, Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) camera, and Video Server. The drive, pan, tilt, zoom, and lights on/off are all controlled by the tablet which features audio to and from the robot. If you set up your router with port forwarding, you can control and monitor your robot from anywhere that has internet access with your program.
The robot itself is extremely rugged and well-built. The wheels are axle mounted and supported using sealed ball bearings. The motors allow this robot to climb hills and curbs. The chassis is 1/8" thick aluminum custom designed to fit our IG42 motors and all of the electronics. The aluminum is all cut using our CNC Plasma table for a precision fit and then hand welded.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 4". The width with the wheels (wheel edge to wheel edge) is about 22" and the length is about 26". The robot is equipped with 10" pneumatic traction lug wheels. The robot weighs about 47 lbs and can handle 25lbs of additional payload in most terrains. The robot can travel up to 320 feet per minute. It includes the Wi-Fi Custom Control Interface Package. Powered by (2) 12V 10Ahr LIFE PO4 batteries (with charger provided) and (1) High Power Polymer Li-Ion Module 11.1V 5Ah battery providing 1-4.5 hrs of use on a single charge depending on use. It also features an 11.1 volt Lithium battery for the control system of the robot to keep drive power and control power separate.
It is currently fully assembled, tested, and ready to run. The robot is configured as listed below. To customize this robot further or to add more features Contact us.