LT2 - 2.75 inch Wide Molded Track Set - Generation 4
Features and Specifications
The multi-ply treads have an aggressive black rubber all-terrain 2.75" wide pattern. The inside of the tracks have a internal cleat that is used for positive timing to match the CNC manufactured LT2 wheels. The tracks have UHMW tapered guides screwed into the side that are matched with the taper on our generation 4 wheels. This allows for better tracking and very low probability of derailing. The track does NOT have a splice! Its continuous. The nominal center to center distance of these tracks with the LT2 wheels is 19.875". The weight of each track is ~3lbs.
The tracks can be ordered with a custom length. Since they are molded, a custom length will take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Width: 2.8"
- Length (inside circumference): 60.5" (custom lengths can be selected as an option below)
- Pitch of Timing Cleats: 1.89"
- # of Timing Cleats: 32
- Wheel Spacing (nominal): 19.88" (6.6" OD Wheels)
- This item is Built to Order 4-7 Days.
- For custom length tracks, please allow up to 8 weeks.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload or if custom length is required, contact us for a more accurate delivery time or if you need it sooner.
This is a pair of All Terrain reinforced 2.75 inch wide matched treads for the LT2 Treaded Robot. These are the generation 4 design. They have 4 ply mesh reinforcement, molded rubber with no splice. If you want the wheels and tracks, see our 4th generation LT2 wheel set and track set.
We keep standard length tracks in stock. Any other lengths need to be special ordered. Custom orders should be specified by the number of pitches. See the Track Length Per Pitch Chart under the documentation section for available lengths.