Custom Prebuilt Configuration includes the Following Features
- Remote Control LED Lights: Powerful LED lights can be turned on and off as needed. Ideal for maintaining a low-profile and for operation in dark environments.
- Remote Camera Operation: Allows the ability to start and stop recording to the provided 16GB SD card. This feature also allows you to take snapshots while inspecting. Makes the inspection documentation process a lot easier and more organized.
- Battery Options: We supply two 2Ahr DeWalt 20V Lithium Battery and fast charger. Note: Any 20V Lithium DeWalt battery will work with the DeWalt battery system upgrade.
- Storage/Transport Case: The case is foam lined and we cut it out so your robot and remote are securely stored. If this option is not selected, it will be shipped in a cardboard box that is not reusable. We strongly recommend the pelican case, it is a great value and protects the robot during shipping and transport to the job sites, etc.
- Removable Wheelie Bar: They are easily installed and removed. When installed they offer protection against flipping over when climbing tall obstacles. The wheelie bar helps to protect your robot if you plan on climbing over obstacles and obstructions.
- Removable Roll Cage: It is easily installed and removed. When installed it protects the camera system on most rollover accidents. The camera and tilt mechanism is an expensive component and if damaged from rollover will not be covered with the warranty. The roll cage helps to protect your robot if you will be using the robot to climb over obstacles and obstructions.
- Debris Deflector: These assist in reducing the chance of entanglement in loose wires, insulation, vapor plastic barriers, gravel, and any other obstructions commonly found in crawl spaces.
- Anodized Chassis: The robot metal chassis has been anodized to provide additional protection.
- Dimensions: 12.5"Long X 9.5"Wide X 7.25" High
- Capacity: Handles 5lbs. of additional payload in most terrains
- Speed: Up to 210 fpm
- Weight: The total weight of this robot configuration is ~ 7.5lbs
- Assembly: Fully assembled, tested, and ready to go!
- RunTime: 2 hours of operation depending on use
The video transmission is from the Robot to your Controller with 5.8Ghz. The range and performance can be significantly impacted by the environment and obstructions. We have tested the video and were able to get up to 500 feet. However, this can be significantly less with obstructions, bad/noisy environment. The best way to operate the robot is to keep the line of sight between the robot and the remote. If that isn't possible then it is recommended that the transmission distance (distance between the robot and the remote) is kept to a minimum. This may mean walking through the house above the robot or walking alongside the robot on the other side of a wall.
This robot not recommended for underground or long-distance pipe inspection. This is a simple and robust system for inspecting areas you that are difficult to access and/or you don't want to be. We have tested many different systems for crawl space and attic inspection, and this robot is the best solution for clear video and simplicity. If you need longer range or underground inspection you will need to use one of our tethered inspection robots.
Documentation and Support
- Effective April 15, 2019, SuperDroid Robots will repair any manufacturing defects for 1 year after shipment.
- Damage from abuse or neglect will not be covered.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Unlimited technical support.
- Consumable items will not be covered by the warranty. Consumable items include, but are not limited to treads/tracks, bearings, wheels, and batteries.
- The robot is prebuilt and ready to ship. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging.
- Need it faster? Contact us
- Monitor and Patrol: This robot's speed and design make it ideal for low-profile patrols.
- Record Video and Photos: Record HD 1080p video and photos for later review.
- Explore Hard to Reach Spaces: The compact design of the GPK-32 allows for entry into areas normally inaccessible.
This is a prebuilt wireless robot based on the GPK-32 Wireless Inspection Robot. The robot is already assembled in the configuration listed below. For a customized configuration please follow the preceding link. If you need more customizations, please fill out our Custom Robot Request Form.
This is a custom robot designed for remote patrol and observation. The 1080p HD camera rests on a tilt bracket, which allows the camera to examine areas above it. Powerful LED lights allow the operator to survey low visibility areas. The LED lights can be toggled on and off as needed. These features, along with a compact design, allow for great coverage and versatility.
A live video feed transmits to the controller's screen with minimal delay. You can record videos and photos onto an SD card in the camera for later review. A separate transmitter allows for remote control using a sleek FLYSKY controller.
This robot can travel up to 500 feet from the operator with a clear line of sight. Barriers and obstructions affect the signal strength, so be aware of your surroundings. We do not recommend using the GPK-32 in tunnels or areas with electrical interference.
Designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots, an industry leader in robotics.
NEW CUSTOM GPK-32 Wireless Inspection Robot - Remote Activated LED Lights - SOLD
- Product Code: TP-500-316
- Availability: Discontinued
- This item does not qualify for free shipping